Monday, July 20, 2009

A Plan

Today was our first visit back to our regular OB since learning of Sara Kay's diagnosis. She has been fantastic and is supporting us in whatever way she can. She told us to let her know how often we want to be seen and that is okay with her, whether it be every day or still just once a month. We decided on 2 weeks between visits, I guess it just feels right. She helped us come up with a plan for how to proceed.

Any time we want an ultrasound, it will happen. If we want to come back more often, it will happen, if we want to wait longer, it will happen.

We appreciate everyone that is praying for us and keeping us in their thoughts. It means the world to us. The past few days have seen us feel a little bit calmer, ever since the baptism on Saturday. We know God is taking care of us, and we owe all of you a debt of gratitude for that.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad y'all had Sara Kay baptized. Y'all are in our prayers and Lucy is praying too, in her own puppy way.. :) love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family has been in my prayers. I'm in a playgroup with Ellen and Matthew. I have really grown to love them. It deeply saddens me to know that you are going such turmoil. My hope is that you are taking comfort and gaining strength from all the prayers and thoughts from family, friends, and strangers. Know that I am keeping sweet Baby Sara and your family in my prayers. Mendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing? Any more news? I check your blog almost daily for updates and keep you in my prayers. Just wanted you to know I'm still thinking about you. :) God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Krystal! Know that I am praying for you, Todd, and the baby.

    ReplyDelete