Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thank you all

Thank you all for your prayers and support over the past year. The news has already begun to spread, Krystal is pregnant again, now 15 weeks along. We found out earlier this week that we will be having another little girl. You have all meant the world to us. With the new addition, I created a new blog, Our Family McCarty, to celebrate. I moved all of the posts on this blog over to the new one. I hope you'll continue to keep us in your prayers as well as follow the new blog as we grow our family. Thanks.

--Todd McCarty

2 comments:

  1. I guess it would make sense to post a link: ourfamilymccarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting it! I was reading and thinking "hey now...how do I find it?" :) lol. I'm not sure you remember me since we only met through the blogging world but I followed your story and was seriously just this week wondering about your family. I'm so glad to hear the news and will be praying for you and your little angel. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete